Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.719 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,309 (€2,234) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$2,500,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £817 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $75 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Denver, Colorado costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Managua costs 11 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)