Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.339 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,398 (€1,317) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (41 minutes ago)