Cost of living in Indore, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 344 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04590 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indore (India) is 26% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,854 (₨40,396) in Indore.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)