Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,753 in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (23 minutes ago)