Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,584 in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)