Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,617 in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)