Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 2,862 in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 3,678 MT (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rzeszów costs 600 zł (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bologna costs €2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)