Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,446 in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)