Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018.
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,274 in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (35 minutes ago)