Cost of living in Iloilo, Philippines compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.07148 BRL / PHP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iloilo (Philippines) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,263 (Php73,631) in Iloilo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)