Cost of living in Ilam, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Ilam has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilam.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilam (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,055 (﷼ 31,201,550) in Ilam.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (27 minutes ago)