Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.974 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,622 (S/. 4,746) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (37 minutes ago)