Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.061 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,337 ($1,090) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oxford costs £3.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (39 minutes ago)