Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia vs Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00122 BRL / COP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 15% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,529 (COL$3,714,617) in Ibague.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kraków costs 15 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $5,590 (about 3 hours ago)