Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21003 BRL / EGP
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 15% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,414 (E£ 25,777) in Hurghada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €13 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$989 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)