Cost of living in Huelva, Spain compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.182 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 31% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,292 (€1,504) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Haifa costs 50 ₪ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luanda costs 2,375 Kz (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)