Cost of living comparison between Huelva, Spain and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.689 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huelva (Spain) is 18% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,414 (€1,196) in Huelva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rustenburg costs R 50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)