Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.41932 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 22% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,039 (Q7,248) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)