Cost of living in Huehuetenango, Guatemala compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.46420 BRL / GTQ
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Huehuetenango (Guatemala) is 25% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,398 (Q13,782) in Huehuetenango to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kaohsiung City costs 6,500 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 2 hours ago)