Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 233 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05145 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 33% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 3,632 (₨70,594) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)