Cost of living in Hubli, India compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04811 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hubli (India) is 30% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,633 (₨54,722) in Hubli.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $858 (about 1 hour ago)