Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.996 BRL / PEN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 18% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,559 (S/. 2,568) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muar costs RM2.00 (44 minutes ago)