Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10336 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,256 (31,499 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hamilton costs NZ$180 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)