Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10323 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 7% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,514 (63,097 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Shenzhen costs 元70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 80 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨2.50 (about 2 hours ago)