Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10053 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is about the same as in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,851 (38,304 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douala costs 150,000 Franc (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,550 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)