Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10918 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 6% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,327 (30,475 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨600 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €0.60 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨500 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,321 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)