Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10303 BRL / TWD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 4% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,903 (37,881 NT$) in Hualian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$45 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$79 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €35 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karachi costs ₨20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)