Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11441 BRL / THB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 38% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,498 (56,791 ฿) in Hua Hin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 14 (1 minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Akita costs ¥463 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Düsseldorf costs €11 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pretoria costs R 1.20 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $4.99 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)