Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.662 BRL / BYN
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 41% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,812 (1,692 BYN) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)