Cost of living in Horsens, Denmark compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46177 BRL / DKK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Horsens (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,391 (kr7,343) in Horsens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (33 minutes ago)