Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41184 BRL / SBD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 77% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,529 (13,426 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (2 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Groningen costs €700 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 15 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨400 (25 minutes ago)