Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39960 BRL / SBD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 71% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,266 (10,676 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 800 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨56 (about 1 hour ago)