Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40694 BRL / SBD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 74% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,371 (23,027 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manila costs Php500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨8 (32 minutes ago)