Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,663 prices entered by 291 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40841 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 125% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,635 (HK$13,797) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)