Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,731 prices entered by 310 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40243 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 123% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,582 (HK$13,871) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)