Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,136 prices entered by 378 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41011 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 118% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,755 (HK$28,662) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $915 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,978 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vitória costs R$ 3,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 75,000 (about 1 hour ago)