Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,918 prices entered by 328 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41831 BRL / HKD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 132% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,240 (HK$17,308) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Changwon costs ₩1,430 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨100 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 35,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)