Cost of living in Homyel, Belarus compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00016 BRL / BYR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homyel (Belarus) is 49% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,286 (8,125,590 p.) in Homyel.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (44 minutes ago)