Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47125 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 20% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,762 (元12,228) in Hohhot to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salinas, Ecuador costs $7 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Reykjavik costs 9,990 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bacolod City costs Php4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 50,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)