Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.489 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 78% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,588 (AU$3,852) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Faridabad costs ₨71 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €1,300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$51 (about 1 hour ago)