Cost of living in Hobart, Australia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.369 BRL / AUD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hobart (Australia) is 72% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,460 (AU$2,726) in Hobart to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)