Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.723 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 52% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,006 (GH₵9,691) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (27 minutes ago)