Cost of living comparison between Ho, Ghana and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.814 BRL / GHS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 58% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,959 (GH₵4,865) in Ho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,690 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)