Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 611 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 21% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,950 (21,492,210 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Leeds costs £53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 3 hours ago)