Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 646 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00014 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho Chi Minh City (Vietnam) is 23% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,300 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,063 (29,532,556 ₫) in Ho Chi Minh City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chengdu costs 元200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$110,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)