Cost of living comparison between Hisar, India and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05108 BRL / INR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hisar (India) is 14% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,125 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 2,686 (₨52,589) in Hisar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)