Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02757 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 88% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,066 (¥256,310) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)