Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03374 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 116% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,656 (¥345,513) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨95 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 3,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨35,578 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥900 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)