Cost of living in Herzliya, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.913 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 151% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,839 (8,589 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Stoke-on-Trent costs £2.27 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)