Cost of living comparison between Herzliya, Israel and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.819 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Herzliya (Israel) is 130% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,633 (10,538 ₪) in Herzliya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)