Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35807 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 73% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,417 (15,128 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (35 minutes ago)