Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38361 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,883 (25,762 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 6,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $34 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4,300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 891,750 ден (about 1 hour ago)