Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.172 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,922 (1,552 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,423 (less than a minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Petrolina costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 99,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $50 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nice costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)