Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.334 BRL / CUC *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 53% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,264 (2,478 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元150 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨32 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Heidelberg costs €1,818 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pietermaritzburg costs R 60 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 1.00 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Athens costs €2.00 (37 minutes ago)