Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.376 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 112% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 11,473 (€2,621) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,400 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 2 hours ago)