Cost of living in Hasselt, Belgium compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.377 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hasselt (Belgium) is 51% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,781 (€1,120) in Hasselt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$75 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨435 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 80 kr (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Quebec City costs C$22,000 (about 1 hour ago)