Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.141 BRL / USD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,892 ($2,830) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Luton costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)