Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00563 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 305% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 19,420 (3,450,180 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,800 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Reykjavik costs 2 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 3.90 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gothenburg costs 235,000 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$50 (34 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Macapá costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php600 (about 1 hour ago)