Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00611 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 326% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 25,122 (4,111,771 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Birmingham costs £86 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)