Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00593 BRL / SOS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 339% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 16,462 (2,777,644 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 75 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)