Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.578 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 66% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,452 (元14,614) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baghdad costs 620,000 Dinar (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 480 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)