Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.46689 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,315 (元11,383) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)