Cost of living comparison between Harbin, China and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.47016 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 40% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,508 (元7,461) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (32 minutes ago)