Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13597 BRL / ETB
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 16% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,766 (35,053 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)