Cost of living in Hanover, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.981 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hanover (Germany) is 57% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,360 (€1,849) in Hanover to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Berkeley, California costs $5.51 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €40 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kochi costs ₨230 (29 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨700 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lyon costs €23 (37 minutes ago)