Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 27% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,093 (27,814,392 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,500,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (39 minutes ago)