Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 237 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.47175 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 8% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,516 (元11,693) in Hangzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,100 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $18 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Poznan costs 10 zł (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (28 minutes ago)