Cost of living in Hamilton, New Zealand compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.230 BRL / NZD
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamilton (New Zealand) is 77% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,423 (NZ$1,984) in Hamilton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)