Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.182 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 95% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,769 (€2,097) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)