Cost of living in Hamburg, Germany compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.733 BRL / EUR
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamburg (Germany) is 67% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,848 (€2,102) in Hamburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)