Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02976 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 14% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,559 (¥119,562) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 30,000 Kč (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Huelva costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Jaipur costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$124 (about 2 hours ago)