Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02885 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 3,512 (¥121,699) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Podgorica costs €0.80 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 1 hour ago)