Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03445 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 250% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 17,137 (¥497,433) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Peshawar costs ₨1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sherbrooke costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamilton costs NZ$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuala Lumpur costs RM20 (about 2 hours ago)