Cost of living in Hamamatsu, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02832 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamamatsu (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,644 (¥234,623) in Hamamatsu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,900 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)