Cost of living comparison between Hamadan, Iran and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 2,500 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,090 (﷼ 10,884,438) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jeddah costs ﷼ 599 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)