Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 53% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,772 (﷼ 17,693,864) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (23 minutes ago)