Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 BRL / IRR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 54% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 3,750 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 1,707 (﷼ 17,925,387) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Limassol costs €3.65 (about 1 hour ago)