Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39031 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 75% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,212 (21,040 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,829,700 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Compostela costs €12 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)