Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35748 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 65% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,134 (11,565 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valparaiso costs CH$320,000 (about 1 hour ago)