Cost of living comparison between Halmstad, Sweden and Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.35388 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,020 (11,361 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 2,500 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)