Cost of living in Halmstad, Sweden compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40320 BRL / SEK
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Halmstad (Sweden) is 92% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,603 (23,817 kr) in Halmstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,000 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)