Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02765 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 4,502 (¥162,829) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,125 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Gothenburg costs 29 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)