Cost of living in Hakodate, Japan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02791 BRL / JPY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hakodate (Japan) is 42% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 5,342 (¥191,385) in Hakodate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Hamburg costs €2.59 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,480 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (about 1 hour ago)