Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 9% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 5,400 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,926 (33,818,192 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)