Cost of living in Haiphong, Vietnam compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00015 BRL / VND
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haiphong (Vietnam) is 6% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,600 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,307 (28,044,287 ₫) in Haiphong.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aarhus costs kr3,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Aveiro costs €300 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Budapest costs 135,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 3 hours ago)