Cost of living in Haikou, China compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.582 BRL / CNY
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haikou (China) is 13% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,800 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,196 (元7,214) in Haikou.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,881 (about 1 hour ago)