Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 61% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,042 (7,039 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)