Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.883 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 53% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 8,110 (9,183 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 5,300 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,500 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Hong Kong costs HK$22,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Alicante costs €1.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 870 kr (about 1 hour ago)