Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.938 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 72% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 7,895 (8,419 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oakland, California costs $999 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨766 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Brighton and Hove costs £762 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr349 (about 1 hour ago)