Cost of living in Hafizabad, Pakistan compared to Anápolis, Brazil
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02997 BRL / PKR *
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 10% cheaper than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R$ 4,700 in Anápolis you would need to make just about R$ 4,250 (₨141,799) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albany, New York costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kharkiv costs 60₴ (about 1 hour ago)