Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.031 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 128% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 10,722 (10,400 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,700 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $200 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,300 (26 minutes ago)