Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.840 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 85% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 6,927 (8,242 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 3,750 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)