Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Anápolis, Brazil
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.936 BRL / ILS
Do you live in Anápolis? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 109% more expensive than in Anápolis (Brazil)
For example, you would need at least R$ 9,619 (10,275 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R$ 4,600 in Anápolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (35 minutes ago)